Please click on below for general member help and advice related questions or visit our 'Knowledgebase', Otherwise login to open a support ticket.
- Please allow up to 24hrs (generally sooner), We undertake a few security checks before accepting new orders.
- First of all, We will only start new orders where the member registration has been confirmed (check the email used for signup), This is part of our security checks, If you have already done this and 24hrs have passed then it would generally mean we are doing further enhanced security checks, We may even ask for proof of id and so on before we accept or decline an order.
- If you have just registered a new domain name with us or have just edited your DNS settings at another registrar to point at our servers, Name server changes usually take 24 to 48 hours to fully start working. This period, called propagation, is the projected length of time it takes for root name servers and cache records across the entire web to be updated with your website's DNS information.
- There are a few different ways to preview your site, (once your hosting has been activated) and or before the DNS resolves. This will allow you to fully test your site before your DNS servers update, For basic sites which do not need to use the URL i.e. HTML / Basic PHP pages, you can use the temporary URL -
You will need to replace username with your actual account username and X.X.X.X with the IP address of the cloud that your account is on. You can find this information in your Welcome e-mail.
(Q) I've had an SSL installed and it's giving an 'Your connection to this site is not private' error message?
- The most common cause for this is image source code url location, If your code is '<img src="http://www.your-site.com/images/logo.png" />', You would need to change it to something like '<img src="../images/logo.png" />'.
- This will happen generally for two reasons, A violation of our SLA aggrement / Terms or if the member account has not paid any outstanding overdue invoices.
- This would happen if the incorrect login details have been entered or if a account has been closed, Deleted and or suspended.
- This would generally happen if a member has not yet confirmed the registration via the link we sent to the email address used at signup.
- Login to your member area, Click on the link 'My Services', Under listed domain names / Hosting plans, Hover over the 'Manage Product' edit icon and click, Scroll down until you see the link 'Request Cancellation' and click, There is no charge to cancel any hosting plans that you have with us 'This Only Appiles To Our Hosting Services'.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution